Why should you become a member of the Special Care Dentistry Association?
- SCDA is a unique community!
We are the only national organization where oral health and other professionals meet, communicate, exchange ideas and work together to improve oral health for people with special needs
- Information exchange with other members through the SCDA Web site;the Bi-monthly journal Special Care in Dentistry; E-mail updates about important events and news and annual gatherings such as the Meeting on Special Care Dentistry, keep our members connected.
- Countless networking opportunities are at your fingertips. With more than 800 members to share thoughts, ideas and concerns with, you are sure to build relationships to help you professionally and personally. Additionally, the Annual Meeting provides important interaction with speakers and product exhibitors.
- Educational resources and information are presented year round. Helpful Web sites are available for you to check out and reference 24/7
- The Annual Meeting brings together experts in various fields, presenting scientific sessions designed to enhance clinical skills for professionals working with people with special needs. Forums onsite are devoted to health policy research and practice, the sharing of information about funding programs and to developing advocacy positions for local and national programs.
- Members receive access to restricted areas of the Web site including the membership directory, listservs, and online dues renewal. Also, members-only discounts on products and events is a great benefit!